Software Engineer Frontend- IN
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
What is Findem:
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
What you’ll be doing:
The Frontend Engineer will lead a high-performing, diverse engineering team to design, develop, and deploy software components, microservices, workflows, and APIs. They will be responsible for ensuring the continued success of the team by driving technical excellence and rigor. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned engineering leader that is able to distill abstract business requirements into high-level software architectures. The Frontend Engineer will collaborate with SWEs, PMs, functional leaders to define the technology direction including best practices and culture.
The Frontend Engineer will be responsible for orchestrating the creation of software solutions that meet the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate will be an expert problem solver with a broad technical background and experience with solving diverse technical challenges. In addition to having strong technical acumen, they should possess strong communication skills, and be effective in working with team members from various departments. The Frontend Engineer will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as individual contributions.
- 1-3 years of work experience with strong CS fundamentals (Algorithms and Data structures)
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong understanding of the react/react-native architecture
- Ability to debug and pinpoint performance issues in production
- Knowledge of GIT and branch management
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipeline
- A keen eye for producing clean and semantic code
- Understanding of software engineering best practices
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
- Own end to end responsibility of platform/feature development – right from the requirement to release
- Produce bug-free and production-grade code
- Carry out modular application development for multiple servers and clients
- Learn to design the system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
- Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools, and platforms
- Design multi-tiered architecture and component interactions of a large-scale software system
- Provide guidance to large teams, has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field Instrument applications to emit the right metrics
- Collect, aggregate and visualize the metrics to provide actionable insight
- Track record of implementing highly reliable software
- Prior experience with cloud infrastructure service providers, including AWS
Findem's Hybrid Work Model
Findem's hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees while supporting flexibility for all.
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.