Enterprise Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
What is Findem:
Findem is an AI driven Talent Acquisition Ecosystem business intelligence platform. We’re a fast-growth
startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses
true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Curiosity - We start each day seeking new and better ways to elevate ourselves, our products, and our customers. Innovation is our driving force and we aren’t afraid to fail and try again.
Heart - No matter what, people matter most. Customers, teammates, our community - we take care of each other, live by inclusion and never let anyone walk alone.
Trust - We rise and fall as a team. We trust in our customers and each other and earn that trust through always being authentic, exercising transparency and integrity, and staying true to our word.
Grit - Findem is a place for you to thrive, grow, and get outside your comfort zone; to find your personal best even when things don’t go to plan, see opportunity in challenge, and help others do the same.
Fun - And finally, whatever you’re doing, have fun while doing it. Nothing motivates and inspires like being happy.
Core Competencies for the Role
Grit - Ability to be proactive, especially when identifying and generating sales opportunities while executing on tight timelines with ambiguity and creativity
Strategic - Can qualify sales opportunities efficiently and effectively while staying focused on driving urgency to meet sales targets, while ensuring credibility, trust and empathy.
Relationship-focused - Ability to understand large complex organizations and can communicate effectively across different personas, while focusing on influencing key decision-makers and building strong, trusting relationships
Consultative - Ability to understand complex problems, and apply creative and strategic solutions to solve the issue at hand
Communication - Ability to both communicate with, and present to C-level executives while being comfortable setting expectations and navigating complex conversations
Analytical - Can translate data into a compelling story that highlights ROI and business outcomes
What you will do
- We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our Account Management Team, evangelizing Findem across the largest technology driven companies today, as the best talent acquisition and talent management platform for the modern enterprise. You will be responsible for developing and delivering against a book of business through prospecting, cultivating, and growing existing customer relationships and helping Findem hit growth and attainment targets. You will maximize revenue while producing value and brand awareness for Findem’s mid market and enterprise clients across the globe.
- Drive revenue growth across Findem’s enterprise clients, partnering closely with Customer Success to map adoption to value and ROI
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives at the Director, VP, and C Suite levels as well as a different business units such as talent operations, recruitment marketing, executive recruitment, sourcing, talent management and people analytics.
- Interact and collaborate across Findem, engaging with Customer Success, Product, and the Leadership and Executive teams to build and grow our business
- Actively source new revenue opportunities across your existing book of business and provide valuable market research, including industry-specific information and trends for customers and teammates
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Build an intimate understanding of Findem products and their place in the industry, and confidently present these to our customers while delivering a world class experience
- Provide any and all market, client, and/or product feedback internally to the appropriate teams
- Build business value narratives that incorporate qualitative and quantitative ROI modelling
- Command, report, and forecast sales performance - from prospecting into existing accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships
- Create proposals, executive briefings, and seasonal business reviews for HR and business leaders at mid market and enterprise companies.
- Expand pre-existing and new customer relationships by encouraging adoption and managing annual upsells
Who you are
- At least 7+ years of overall sales experience with a focus in enterprise SaaS account management, solution consulting, sales and/or HR business development
- Minimum 2 years of enterprise closing experience selling and/or solution consulting for platform companies that involve multiple products, services and lines of business
- At least 2 years of experience in solution consulting, business consulting, client success or account management for a platform company that has multiple products
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment like Findem
- Successful in managing, retaining, cross-selling and up-selling large six-figure deals
- Ability to navigate complex contract structures
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
- Experience preparing account plans and business value narratives
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with a go to market team
- Experience navigating security, legal and procurement at complex organizations
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and at all levels of management (both internally and externally)
- Overwhelming desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful (we are their champion as much as they’re ours)
- Proven ability to engage with executives at enterprise companies
- Motivated and excited by building out playbooks, and playing an active role in the team’s continued growth and success
- Strong business acumen, and the ability to understand financial metrics that influence ROI
- Industry knowledge of how recruiting technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Possess relationships with key HR decision makers at global enterprise companies and other top brands
Bonus Area of expertise:
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.