Service Operations Manager - Sensormatic
Global Channel Partner Service Leader
Sensormatic Solutions helps retailers deliver frictionless personalized experiences by powering accurate decision-making across the enterprise. We make connections and bridge gaps across retail enterprises to deliver critical, real-time insights into inventory, shoppers, associates and the retail environment. We protect assets and people by helping to ensure a safe and secure environment throughout the entire customer journey.
What you will do…
The Global Channel Partner Service Leader is responsible for enabling service excellence and customer satisfaction through focused attention to Retail customers. The role requires a mindset of continuous improvement, operational excellence, and customer service.
How you will do it
- Monitors and supervises customer support activities, to ensure that customers receive the highest standards of care and efficiency when resolving their problems.
- Ensures that all operational activities comply with the requirements of local authorities and clients, across the region.
- Establishes quality goals, focus on prevention, and drive organizational improvement.
- Reviews all open service cases daily for the assigned customers. Ensures they are assigned and scheduled properly
- Creates and reviews SLA performances
- Creates SLA reports and monitors service performance daily against customer service commitments.
- Maintains compliance with Operations KPIs, creating or using the tools and processes available.
- Understand all customer contracts and service commitments.
- Takes corrective action to ensure service levels are being achieved. Creates and utilizes a “manage by fact” process to help resolve recurring customer issues.
- Maintains and improves service quality by completing audits, documenting persistent issues, and investigating customer complaints. Collaborating with other team members to develop an improvement plan.
- Works with Ops managers to create customer facing reports on service performance for quarterly business reviews.
- Reviews customer satisfaction survey results for post service/install surveys and follow-up for continuous improvement.
- Provide single point of contact for the assigned Partners for service support for all JCI related activity at the assigned customer. Establishes relationships with the appropriate Partners leadership and maintain frequent communications with these leaders regarding service quality.
- Provides an escalation point for all service-related issues. Works with partners support resources to resolve all escalated incidents.
- Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements.
- Sets and manages the workload and priorities of the Partners team.
What we look for
A/BS degree in Business, Operations Management, IT, or a related field.
5+ years’ work-related experience managing a large-scale service environment.
Experience building and executing on a global service delivery team.
Strong judgment and proven ability to balance growth, retention, and service targets against operational capability.
Strong proficiency in implementing scalable business processes and driving organization wide process improvement.
Global experience with ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios.
Experience is supporting sales activities for new customers.
The ideal candidate will have successful and progressive leadership experience across the key areas of IT, technology, services, and operations. In addition, she/he will have the following capabilities:
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
Johnson Control offers an interesting compensation package according to your qualification and experience. In addition to our salary policy, job stability, training, the possibility of professional development, and an excellent work environment, are part of our employee benefits package.
Working with us you will be part of a global company that welcomes diversity, rewards work well done and inspires people to achieve their best. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we will put the pillars so that you can develop a professional path that is as unique as you. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference. The world is waiting for you, and so are we
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. Dedicated to protecting the environment, we deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission.
Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, York®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul®, and Grinnell®; SENSORMATIC Solutions.
For more information, visit www.johnsoncontrols.com