Collections Analyst with Dutch Relocation
Are you interested in gaining international work experience? Then Johnson Controls could have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who can also speak English to join our dynamic team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
If you already have experience with order entry, validation or release, billing, dispute resolution, collections, or contract administration you could already have relevant experience and we’d be very interested to hear from you as well.
As well as a competitive salary and company benefits, we are offering a €3000 sign-on bonus and financial support towards the cost of your housing (for those relocating to Bratislava) subject to policy T&C’s.
We are searching for a new member of our international collection team who supports our growing business operations. Person on this position, based in Bratislava, will be a partner to credit manager, team of cash collectors, sales and corporate finance team. Core task is collections with focus on customers from Netherlands, Belgium.
What you will do
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing, and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. ORDER to CASH department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in the highest quality to ensure customer happiness.
How you will do it
- Handling collections management for assigned branches, mainly by outgoing calls to customers before and after the due date of the invoice, combined with reminder emails and dunning letters on timely manner (in line with pre-defined collections strategy and established KPIs)
- Determining reasons of non-payment from customer side, and properly codifying these reasons in the respective IT tools used for cash collections purposes, analyzing repeating reasons, and proposing remediation actions.
- Registering customers’ disputes on IT tools with appropriate codes for the assigned portfolio of customers and submitting disputes to respective resolution owner and coordination for timely resolution as well as following up on disputes in customer portfolio.
- Handling inbound calls from respective segments of customers
- Processing customers’ refunds to customers in case of overpayments and other customer claims.
- Supporting Cash Application teams by contacting assigned customers and clarifying allocation details for received cash as well as credit notes issued.
- Supporting Cash Application Team in researching complex cases via account reconciliation.
- Proposing write-offs, declaration to legal firm and/or submitting cases to 3rd Party Collection Team if cases are not collectable by early collections methods.
- Support to release orders in related ERP + other tools if applicable and communication related to this task (communication with relevant counterparts, departments etc.)
- Executing company collections strategies.
- Supporting Credit Management Team, Sales and Finance in customer performance analysis or gather relevant documents needed.
What we look for
- 2 years collections experience/customer service/sales
- Dutch at C1 level is and English at C1 level is required.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude – willing and able to work with minimal supervision/direction.
- Flexible and able to adjust communication style regarding work with different audience.
- MS-Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Secondary education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Collections/Customer care / Sales.
- 1.5-year collections experience in multinational company is preferred.
- Very good communication skills, presentation skills and time management skills
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Additional language is an advantage.
- Growth Opportunities
What you can learn
We are a team of finance professionals maintaining high level of corporate culture and forming partnership relationship with colleagues from sales and operations teams. With us you can develop you credit management and finance analysis skills. You will learn the specifics of air conditioning business and partner with sales team on business development. Through regular meetings with colleagues form sales and operations teams you can improve presentation skills. There are as well plenty of opportunities to improve Excel user skills, our company offers language courses and other trainings related to hard or soft skills, depending on employee’s development plan.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.