Sprinkler Installer I
Unleash your potential with the Johnson Controls team!
As a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet. Join our winning team and pave the way for a bright future. With our extensive reach across various industries worldwide, our teams are uniquely positioned to support and empower you. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Join the Johnson Controls family and thrive in a culture that values your voice and ideas.
Your next incredible opportunity is just a few clicks away!
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K, medical, dental, and vision care - available from day one.
- Extensive product and on-the-job/cross-training opportunities, supported by our outstanding internal resources.
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment.
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy.
- JCI Employee discount programs (The Loop by Perk Spot).
- Check us out: A Day in the Life of the Building of the Future - https://youtu.be/pdZMNrDJviY]
What you will do:
Our Fire Sprinkler Install Technician performs the installation of fire protection piping, valves, and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
How you will do it:
- As Fire Sprinkler Install Technician, you will efficiently and neatly perform the installation of wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
- You will maintain proper documentation for work performed and must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- In this position you will be provided verbal and written instructions, as well as provide verbal and written instructions to apprentices.
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
- Capable of performing physical labor; perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- You will have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt quickly.
What we look for:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude
- Capable of performing physical labor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
JCI employees are valued members of the Johnson Controls family. They are dedicated, skilled, and passionate individuals who contribute to the success and growth of our company. We prioritize creating a positive and inclusive work environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal development. Our employees are encouraged to voice their ideas and opinions, knowing that they will be heard and valued. We believe in investing in our employees' well-being, providing competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for career advancement. With a strong emphasis on safety and a commitment to sustainability, JCI employees play a crucial role in shaping a smarter, healthier, and more sustainable future for buildings and communities worldwide.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.