Fixed Asset Accountant
• Responsible for the timely and accurate performance of the General Ledger, closing of books, Fixed Assets and reporting process.
• Must have 3+ years expertise with RTR Fixed Asset
• To execute the operations of the Record to Report daily so the IBC operational excellence and customer service objectives are realized within the given guidelines and policies
• Own Balance sheet reconciliations, accrual, closing of books and HFM / One Stream reporting
• Partner with Business Finance and Stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of finance and accounting
• Ensure adherence to SOX and internal controls and to the process landscape
• Contribute ideas and action towards the continuous improvement of processes
• Support strategic projects and initiatives
• Fulltime bachelor’s in commerce / Master’s degree in Finance / Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
• In-depth hands on experience of month end closing & HFM Reporting
• Revenue recognition experience will be an added advantage
• Expert in MS Excel
• Excellent in English communication and stakeholder management
• Must have Global RTR transition experience.