Engineering Manager (QA & Automation)
As a QA manager, develop and direct the quality assurance team so that a company's products meet internal and external quality standards. Producing reliable and durable products and maintaining a positive reputation among consumers from release to release will be a key objective.
As part of this job, familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed data management, web-scale systems, and high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed applications or systems software is key along with experience in the following areas.
- Experience with QA automation of UI, API/SDK, Performance/Scale, Security/Pen Testing, etc.
- Strong experience in testing, managing, and automating enterprise cloud applications.
- Experience in one of the following programming languages Python/GoLang/Rust/C/C++/Java
- Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux Working experience working with storage, virtualization, and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, and other cloud technologies.
- Must have experience with one of the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) environment is a must, multi-cloud environment experience is added advantage.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Engineering: 10+ Years of experience, 2+ Years of management experience ( Leading a team of 8-9 members )
- Quality engineering experience with strong experience in performance, scale, security testing.
- Solid understanding of Cloud scale technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Team player with advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage and grow existing QA engineering team.
- Refine and grow existing processes or develop new ones to enable smooth functioning of engineering team.
- Drive development of timely and high quality software releases.
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement