Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is currently looking for a TA Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team on contractual basis for 3 months with a provision to extend it for 3 more months. You will contribute to our overall recruiting success by assisting in all stages of the hiring process. You are ideally team and customer service-oriented, have a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to adapt and follow through on your commitments. In this role you will work closely with our Talent Partners as you play a critical role in helping us bring in the best candidates possible, to help G2 become the place you go for software.
In This Role, You Will:
Responsibility Area: Candidate Sourcing and Screening:40%
- Utilize various sourcing methods, including job boards, social media, and networking, to identify and attract top-tier talent.
- Screen resumes and applications to shortlist candidates that meet the job specifications.
Responsibility Area: Interview Coordination 20%
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring teams.
- Communicate interview details and logistics to all parties involved.
- Collect and provide timely feedback to candidates post-interview.
Responsibility Area: Onboarding Assistance:20%
- Assist in the onboarding process by initiating candidate profiles in the HRMS systems and ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure all pre-employment requirements are met.
- Initiating and closing the background checks
Responsibility Area: Candidate Relationship Management:10%
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide timely and constructive communication to candidates regarding their application status.
Responsibility Area: Data Management:10%
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Assist in generating recruitment reports and analytics to provide insights into the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 1-2 years in a Recruiting Coordinator role in a SaaS, agency environment, or high-growth organization, previous experience in a recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting coordination role in a corporate environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively, without much supervision
- Proficient with Google Suite (e.g. Google Calendar, Sheets) and internal recruiting tools (e.g. applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, etc)
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Scheduling with Goodtime or other calendar automation tools and google sheets
- Experience with pre-hiring assessments as part of the recruiting process
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.