Customer Success Engineer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, New York or Remote
As Galileo’s Customer Success Engineer, you will lead the post-sales lifecycle for a portfolio of enterprise customers. You'll be focused on building strong relationships and delivering successful outcomes. Within each account you will serve as a trusted advisor, helping customers drive adoption, move up the maturity curve, and derive business value from Galileo. Ultimately, your efforts will directly lead to project success, retention, renewal, and growth. Sitting at the intersection of sales, product management, engineering, and data science teams, few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Build and develop customer relationships with senior leaders in business and IT to ultimately stay aligned with business outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives.
- Identifying critical needs of our customers and mapping appropriate resources multi-functionally including product, engineering, data science, and co-founders.
- Lead the new customer onboarding program and work with core Galileo engineering teams to ensure that customer requests and critical issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Be a customer advocate as we establish our roadmap and influence features and improvements and actively support them through the product development pipeline via collaboration with the product team.
- Partner closely with Sales Leaders, Account Executives, ML Research, Data Scientists, and other internal collaborators to identify new use cases and add-on opportunities for the account team
- Identify and mitigate risk of churn with a well thought out account add-on strategy built in collaboration with Account Team.
- Supervise customer health and adoption metrics, developing a comprehensive understanding of account health and overall status.
- Become a domain expert on the Galileo product, and our position within the marketplace while also continuing to expand your knowledge of AI/ML industry trends.
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard methodologies, processes, and tools to continually improve our Customer Success Program.
- 2-3 years of experience as a data scientist working on applying ML algorithms. Experience with generative AI development is a huge plus.
- 2+ years demonstrated ability working in a technical customer-facing role, e.g., technical account management, management consultant, pre-sales engineer or customer success.
- Demonstrable ability to understand customer objectives, design solutions and identify expansion opportunities that align to value drivers within the account.
- Experience running strategic projects or professional services engagements with a strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Consistent record of achieving targets and goals with a history of driving adoption and identifying risks to renewals, cross-selling and upselling.
- Influential presence in front of customers, strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the desire to become the trusted advisor.
- Skilled at coordinating resources to manage customer issues through a successful resolution.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable degree/experience.
- Travel up to 30% based on customer needs.
- Previous experience working on machine learning projects or industry knowledge of standard technologies in the machine learning space.
- Track record of collaboration across technical and sales teams to handle churn and grow retention rates within accounts.
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain technical concepts to a broad audience and then influence internal and external partners
- Ability to uncover customer struggles and apply Galileo’s resources to provide solutions.
- Previous experience with financial services, manufacturing, retail, health and life sciences, or insurance is a plus
This is an opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has previously led product and engineering teams from 0 to $100M+ in revenue and from 0 to 1B+ users globally
We obsess over our team’s culture driven by inclusivity, empathy and curiosity
We invest in our team’s development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers – towards that end, we offer:
Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Best in class medical, vision and dental insurance
Annual wellness allowance for your mental or physical wellness needs
Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 8 weeks