Location: San Francisco Bay Area, New York or Remote
- Setting out a contact strategy for building relationships with decision-makers.
- Identifying, and developing new account opportunities.
- Coordinating and implementing resources for discovery calls, presentations, and demos.
- Conducting contract negotiations and professional after-sales support to maintain the relationship throughout contract terms
- Superb interpersonal, communication/presentation skills
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in CRM
- 5+ years of B2B closing experience in a technical sales process selling to data science stakeholders
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with the ability to think on your feet and easily answer unexpected questions
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Quick and efficient at learning and/or using computers and software. Specific experience with Outreach, CRM systems, and Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Dynamics, and SharePoint…) is a plus
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with Executive-level prospects
This is an opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has previously led product and engineering teams from 0 to $100M+ in revenue and from 0 to 1B+ users globally
We obsess over our team’s culture driven by inclusivity, empathy and curiosity
We invest in our team’s development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers – towards that end, we offer:
Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Best in class medical, vision and dental insurance
Annual wellness allowance for your mental or physical wellness needs
Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 8 weeks