Principal Specialist - Sales (Channel)
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com
- This is a Sales position with sales targets.
- Develop and drive alignment on account strategy with the goal of expanding the Company's share of wallet at each client.
- Maintain, develop, and acquire sales accounts and opportunities.
- Create, monitor, and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Establish and nurture genuine relationships across client organizations based on trust and mutual respect.
- Bring the highest level of market, customer and product intimacy and knowledge to internal discourse and decision-making.
- Discover, qualify, and secure new sales leads with the objective of driving diversification across the Company's clients.
- Secure Design Wins, Tape Outs, & order fulfillment towards organizational goals
- Work and collaborate on other projects and/or assignments as needed.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs.
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, with post-graduate Degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in semiconductor as engineer, PIE is preferred.
- Good English speaking /writing skills
- Experience in handling salesforce, Kinaxis system is preferred.
- Intention to expand the career from engineering to sales.
- Goal/target oriented
- Strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal skills
GlobalFoundries is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, medical screenings as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
Information about our benefits you can find here: https://gf.com/about-us/careers/opportunities-asia