Senior Sales Development Representative
Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Senior Sales Development Representative who wants to break into the enterprise software space and begin a career at Gradient AI in sales! In this role, you will work closely with our enterprise sales executives & marketing team to drive new opportunities through outbound efforts and learn from some of the best. As an SDR, you will use your business acumen to identify how Gradient AI could be a value add to potential customers.
- Develop and manage high volume prospecting through cold calls, emails, and other channels
- Partner closely with sales executives and marketing to develop and implement creative outreach strategies for your inbound leads
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities via Salesforce.com
- 3+ years' experience in a business development/lead generation position
- Ability to generate cold and warm leads
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Experience working for a software or SaaS based company is a plus
- Experience working within the health insurance space is a plus
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer.