Senior Product Manager (Remote)
We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is full-time and Remote within India.
HackerRank offers a suite of products that allow our customers to assess the technical skills of developers before hiring them. Every company is becoming a software company and innovating in their industry through software. In other words, HackerRank helps companies innovate faster by connecting the right developer to the job. Our Interviews product is key to this journey and has grown exponentially in the past few years.
In this role, you'll be managing the Interviews product, which helps hundreds of thousands of interviewers conduct meaningful live coding interviews, and make confident hiring decisions. You'll have the opportunity and responsibility to scale this business by thinking outside the box to unlock deep value for our users and buyers. The Interviews team is passionate, driven, fun, and focused on making technical interviews customer and developer-friendly. This position is full-time and remote within India.
You will be working on:
- Help define the long term vision for the product based on market needs
- Make bold, data-informed bets that are aligned to the strategy and come out of deep quantitative analysis as well as qualitative inputs gathered through customer conversations
- Lead go-to-market activities in partnership with Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Support functions to help guide customers and prospects on how to unlock value through their hiring process
- Thrive in an empowered team culture, where problems and solutions are built together, not handed down from top to you nor handed down to teams through you. Do this in a quick an iterative manner
- Enable world class support for the product, so users quickly unlock the value they're looking for
- Be yourself, bring your best, learn as you go
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of PM experience, preferably building B2B SaaS, enterprise products and/or tech services and/or platforms
- Experienced building developer-facing SaaS products (you can engage with engineering beyond just product and user needs) OR, 2+ years of Software Programming experience (in any industry)
- Experienced in building and owning roadmap backed by prioritisation and milestones
- Ability to deep dive into ambitious problem statements and create customer value
- Proven track record of successfully launching and growing products and/or significant features
- Ability to work in a fast paced cross team, cross geo environment and to deliver on a common vision
- Have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with engineers, designers and analysts and be comfortable presenting to non-technical/business stakeholders and customers.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time Home Office Setup Stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Well-being Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.