Radiologic Techs! Cross Training in Other Modalities!
Saving Lives with Early Detection
We are growing and opening new centers very soon throughout Florida! Come be a part of a supportive team who wants to see you grow in your career! Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
Precision Imaging Centers serve ambulatory patients only. This is a position that gives dedicated Radiologic Technologists opportunities to cross-train in other modalities like Mammography, MR and CT! Recent Radiologic Science Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Essential Job Functions
● Take patient medical history before an exam. (10%)
● Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions. (10%)
● Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation to obtain a diagnostic exam. (10%)
● Positions patient and uses immobilization devices in order to obtain optimum views of specific areas of the body. (10%)
● Set appropriate technical parameters, operate X-ray machine and related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors. (30%)
● Evaluate X-rays for technical quality and necessity of repeats. (10%)
● Assist radiologist with arthrograms. (10%)
● Assist other modalities as needed. (10%)
Non-Essential Job Functions
● Restock supplies.
● Routinely sanitize waiting & procedure rooms.
Does this position directly Manage Others? (If yes, provide those job titles and estimated number of direct reports)
● BLS certified
● High School Diploma/ GED required
Previous Related Work Experience Required (include number of years)
● Medical Terminology preferred (1 year)
Previous Supervisory/Manager Experience Required (include number of years and scope)
● Strong written & verbal communication
● Ability to work in a high paced environment
● Knowledge of medical terminology
● Knowledge of radiological procedures
Physical and Working Requirements of the Position (such as job location, lifting, standing, etc.)
● Ability to sit, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
● Ability to lift up to 25 pounds from ground to waist level.
Work Availability / hours required (standard, evenings, weekends, split shift, etc.)
● Various shifts, including evenings and weekends as needed. No overnights.
● Team Player
● Time Management
Our staff receive:
- Benefits for full time including; Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Work life balance
- PTO for part and full time to use after 90 days
- Cross training in other modalities if desired
- Rewards, recognition and referral bonuses
Precision Imaging Centers specializes in 7 different modalities and we continue to grow our professional teams throughout Florida. It's an excellent time to consider joining us! We have 5 offices in northeast Florida, including 4 centers in metro Jacksonville and one in St. Augustine. Come grow your career with us!
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING GROWING YOUR CAREER WITH US AT PRECISION IMAGING CENTERS!