Radiologic Techs! Now Training in Other Modalities!
Saving Lives with Early Detection
Come grow with us! We are expanding throughout northeast Florida. We recently opened a 5th center in Jacksonville Florida-and we continue to grow! If you are a recent graduate of a Radiologic Science Program and are eager to start your career, we encourage you to apply with us at Precision Imaging Centers. We are willing to cross-train and teach you other Modalities, including CT, MRI, and Mammography. Must be eager, focused, have a positive attitude and be ready to make a beneficial impact in the health and lives of others!
We are currently looking for a dedicated and licensed Radiologic Technologist, interested in expanding your career and learning other modalities. Precision Imaging Centers serve ambulatory, outpatients only. There is no call, no overnights. If you are up for the challenge, please consider joining our supportive team of healthcare professionals in northeast Florida-we look forward to watching you succeed and grow in your career!
● Take patient medical history before an exam. (10%)
● Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions. (10%)
● Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation to obtain a diagnostic exam. (10%)
● Positions patient and uses immobilization devices in order to obtain optimum views of specific areas of the body. (10%)
● Set appropriate technical parameters, operate X-ray machine and related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors. (30%)
● Evaluate X-rays for technical quality and necessity of repeats. (10%)
● Assist radiologist with arthrograms. (10%)
● Assist other modalities as needed. (10%)
Non-Essential Job Functions
● Restock supplies.
● Routinely sanitize waiting & procedure rooms.
Does this position directly Manage Others? If yes, provide those job titles and estimated
number of direct reports: No
● BLS certified
● High School Diploma/ GED required
Previous Related Work Experience Required (include number of years)
● Medical Terminology preferred (1 year)
Previous Supervisory/Manager Experience Required (include number of years and scope)
● Strong written & verbal communication
● Ability to work in a high paced environment
● Knowledge of medical terminology
● Knowledge of radiological procedures (preferred)
● Ability to sit, bend and stand for extended periods of time
● Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. from ground to waist level
● Multiple shifts
● Team Player
● Time Management
- We have many opportunities to grow your career by offering cross training in other modalities!
- Full Time positions include; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and PTO.
- We offer flexible schedules and a work life balance in our outpatient only centers.
- We offer competitive pay and pay increases based on performance.
Precision Imaging Centers is currently expanding in the northeast Florida area, so this a perfect time to consider coming aboard! We have 5 locations throughout the northeast Florida area, with a new center recently opened on the southside of Jacksonville.
Thank you so much for considering a career with Precision Imaging Centers!