Team Lead Radiology Scheduling
Saving Lives with Early Detection
We are currently looking for a Team Lead who is enthusiastic, helpful, supportive and demonstrates an eagerness to improve the lives and health of others. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of experience in Radiology scheduling. Every patient interaction is unique, and therefore requires attention to detail and focus. It’s important that you have experience working in a Leadership role in a similar customer or patient facing environment in order to be a strong candidate for this position. A pleasant, clear and understandable speaking voice and a willingness to lead by example is a must!
We are growing in Florida, which means new opportunities are opening! We are currently looking for a Team Lead to assist our busy Call Center on the southside of Jacksonville FL. If you are interested in a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others, working with our team of professionals in Jacksonville FL is a wonderful opportunity. We care about our staff and our patients. If you want to be part of a supportive team, come grow your career with us at Precision Imaging Centers!
Supports associates in the daily delivery of assigned tasks. Facilitates the development of new associates. Seeks and applies knowledge of the most current technology and innovative developments. Serves as a backup to the manager in his/her absence
Essential Job Functions
Please list the essential (major) job responsibilities also with the % of time that is typically spent on these - for leadership roles please include this as an essential job function.
● Supports associates in the daily delivery of assigned tasks. 40%
● Works with management to oversee daily functions of the department. 10%
● Facilitates the development of new associates. 10%
● Provides backup phone support in times of heavy workload or reduced staffing. 10%
● Handles escalations from associates. 10%
● Monitors all work offline duties to ensure compliance in a timely manner. 5%
● Takes ownership when dealing with customers. 5%
● Recommends new/improved procedures as needed to improve productivity and skillful job performance. 5%
● Communicates company goals and enforces company policy. 5%
Non-Essential Job Functions
● Participates in miscellaneous activities and various special projects as assigned by management.
● Serves as a backup to the manager in his/her absence.
● Responsible for continual monitoring and analyzing of Phone queue activity daily. (answer time/abandoned calls/call volume etc.)
● Responsible for completion of departmental training and follow-up training of associates.
● Provides feedback and input for team members’ performance appraisals to management.
Does this position directly Manage Others?
- Graduation from high school or equivalent is required.
Previous Related Work Experience Required (include number of years)
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership role in a customer/patient service environment is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Radiology scheduling environment including a working knowledge of the following:
- medical terminology
- familiarity with medical diagnostic procedures
- health care billing and authorization
*Previous experience in appointment scheduling in a health care environment is a must (e.g., physician office, clinic or hospital)*
● Strong verbal communication.
● Strong Computer skills (proficient in typing, operating two monitors, moving between multiple tabs/screens, shortcut keys for PC, etc.)
● Ability to work Google/Gmail and its products.
● Ability to multitask with speed and accuracy.
● Work under pressure while maintaining excellent patient/customer service.
Physical and Working Requirements of the Position (such as job location, lifting, standing, etc.)
● Extended sitting and standing.
Work Availability / hours required (standard, evenings, weekends, split shift, etc.)
● Full Time schedule is subject to change based on business needs, so flexibility is required.
● Experience working with insurance authorization departments and contracts desirable.
Our staff receive:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits for Full Time
- Flexible schedules
- Work life balance and PTO
- Rewards, recognition and referral bonuses!
Precision Imaging Centers is growing throughout Florida. It's an excellent time to consider joining our team. We have 5 centers in the northeast Florida area. Come grow your career with us!
Thank you for considering a career with Precision Imaging Centers!