Front Desk Representative - PRN or Part Time
Health Data Analytics Institute
Saving Lives with Early Detection
We are expanding in the Jacksonville Florida area. We are currently looking for PRN Front Desk coverage in our Gate Parkway office. We pride ourselves on offering a welcoming, relaxing environment to our patients. If you are looking to work with a supportive, caring staff-Come grow your career with us!
Essential Job Functions
Please list the essential (major) job responsibilities also with the % of time that is typically spent on these - for leadership roles please include this as an essential job function.
- Register patients- Input / Verify patient demographics and insurance information.(60%)
- Assisting patients with varying needs or requests.(15%)
- Review and/ or obtain diagnostic imaging orders from provider offices.(15%)
- Ensure confidentiality of personal patient information.(10%)
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Schedule/Re-Schedule Patients as needed
- Answer inbound phone calls- as needed
- Greet and direct each incoming customer with pleasant and professional attitudes
- Tidying up common areas / Routine sanitizing
- Prepare or fill out necessary documents
- Burn discs / upload prior images
Does this position directly Manage Others? If yes, provide those job titles and estimated number of direct reports:
Requirements Education Required
- High school diploma / GED
Previous Related Work Experience Required (include number of years)
- Medical Experience preferred, but not required
Previous Supervisory/Manager Experience Required (include number of years and scope)
- Not necessary
- Manual Dexterity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational Skills
Physical and Working Requirements of the Position (such as job location, lifting, standing, etc.)
- Fast paced working environment
Work Availability / Hours Required (standard, evenings, weekends, split shift, etc.)
- Part time, Evenings/Weekends as needed
- Ability to learn
- Showing initiative
Our staff receive:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Work life balance and PTO
- Rewards, recognition and referral bonuses!
Precision Imaging Centers is growing throughout Florida. It's an excellent time to consider joining our team. We have 4 offices in northeast Florida, opening a 5th soon in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville. Come grow your career with us!
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A CAREER WITH PRECISION IMAGING CENTERS!