Health Data Analytics Institute
Saving Lives with Early Detection
Are you an experienced Mammographer looking for a supportive team? We have several openings in the Jacksonville Florida area for experienced Mammography Techs. We are currently offering flexible shifts for Mammographers-PRN, Part or Full Time schedules are available. Our Full Time positions offer benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and PTO.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a soothing, relaxed atmosphere in all of our centers located in and around the Jacksonville area. Come join us while we expand throughout northeast Florida! We are currently expanding, so there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Mammography Tech positions are Sign on Bonus Eligible!
Mammography Technologists must be able to perform screening and diagnostic mammograms with high image quality. Mammographer must be able to closely follow physician protocols, properly position patients correctly to accurately capture the requested diagnostic images and be able to operate all breast imaging equipment. They will also be responsible for protecting the safety of patients during their exam/procedure. This position may also require the individual to manipulate/maneuver patients who may be disabled.
Essential Job Functions
Please list the essential (major) job responsibilities also with the % of time that is typically spent on these - for leadership roles please include this as an essential job function.
- Position patients to obtain high quality mammogram images in a timely manner-70%
- Perform QC/QA of equipment as indicated-10%
- Complete history and exam properly in RIS system to not cause delay in report-10%
- Be proactive in noticing problems with the schedule and notify the appropriate party to address-10%
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Conduct themselves in accordance to the Radiologic Technologist Code of Ethics.
- Identify challenges and solutions in department workflow.
- Knowledge of ACR process and MQSA regulations.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for your department, assuring cleanliness, stocking of supplies, and laundry for next shift.
- Treat all coworkers with respect.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the business and work proactively to provide the necessary solutions.
- Accepts accountability for results, timelines, and completeness.
Does this position directly Manage Others?
If yes, provide those job titles and estimated number of direct reports: NO
Requirements Education Required
- ARRT registered in Mammography
- FL State License
- MQSA compliant for Digital and 3D Mammography
- BLS Certification
Previous Related Work Experience Required (include number of years)
- 2 Years
- Positive Attitude
- Patient Care Oriented
Physical and Working Requirements of the Position (such as job location, lifting, standing, etc.)
- Able to work on your feet for the duration of your shift.
- Able to bend/reach while positioning difficult patient.
Precision Imaging Centers offers:
- Outpatient only work environment
- Competitive pay
- Benefits for full time
- Flexible schedules
- Work life balance and PTO
- Cross training in other modalities if desired
- Rewards, recognition and referral bonuses
- Experienced Mammographers are eligible for a sign on bonus!
Precision Imaging Centers is growing throughout Florida. It's an excellent time to consider joining our team. We recently opened our 5th center in northeast Florida. Come grow your career with us!
Thank you for considering a career with Precision Imaging Centers!