Design Research RC, Research Operations
The Research Operations team helps Dropbox see the world from our user’s perspectives. The research we’re doing aspires to make important improvements in the lives of the individuals, teams, and companies who use our product every single day to do their most meaningful work. We employ a variety of methods to collect rich data that enable product and design teams to make better decisions for the benefit of our customers.
As a Research Coordinator you’ll partner with research, design, and product across multiple areas to strategize and execute on various recruiting proposals. You’ll act as an integral part in the research, helping kick-off projects and leading the full-cycle participant recruiting process. You’re responsible for advising research on timelines and managing expectations, while keeping ethical protocols top-of-mind.
- You own the entire process of recruiting participants for research studies, including identifying suitable candidates, outreach, and scheduling.
- Partner with researchers, designers, and product teams to develop effective recruitment strategies aligned with project goals.
- You advise research teams on realistic timelines for projects and managing stakeholder expectations regarding project progress.
- You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help
- Ensure the privacy and security of participant information and data in accordance with data protection regulations.
- B.S. or B.A.
- 2+ years professional working experience
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- You are able to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, and you enjoy sweating the details
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).