Sr. Technical Writer
Marketing & Communications, IT
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We’re looking for a versatile Technical Writer to help expand our Technical Writing team. You’ll collaborate with sales enablement industry leaders to invent the future of Highspot’s in-product Help Center and provide world-class content to our customers around the world. In this role, you’ll design and create robust guides for Highspot administrators and solution owners, equipping them with procedures and best practices for building and optimizing their Highspot solutions. Focus areas include Authentication, Integrations, and CRM support. Along the way, you’ll work with product managers, feature crews, and your team of awesome tech writers to refine existing documentation and define a uniquely Highspot content strategy that anticipates customer needs and fosters success. If you’re ready to build a foundation that helps our content and customers shine, let’s talk!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify and understand the Highspot approach for solving common customer administration scenarios.
- Plan, design, write, manage, and continuously improve the content that guides Admins and Solution Owners through features and functionality, such as authentication, integrations, and CRM support.
- Map out a lightweight content strategy that efficiently brings outstanding content to the table.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop coordinating content and communications.
- Be a strong advocate for an outstanding user experience across all product assets.
What You'll Bring
- Seasoned technical writer. 5+ years of experience as a technical writer at a software company.. You excel in designing technical content that’s conversational and clear.
- Information architect. You obsess over organizing information in an easy-to-understand hierarchy and can build intuitive connections throughout the Help Center and related resources
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You actively embrace innovation, strive for continuous improvement, and are eager to help scale a new team’s impact across the company
Not Required, but Helpful
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- ZenDesk Guide or similar authoring tool
- Analytics tools to measure and improve Help Center performance
- Familiarity with WCAG 2
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.