Billing Collections Intern
Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. We work hard to provide a culture where everyone feels supported, and our employees feel it—their votes helped us become one of Newsweek's Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces in 2023.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We're looking for a college student in the Lincoln area who’s excited to work directly with our customers. In this role, you'll help us handle inbound and outbound billing calls, and ensure we’re collecting on outstanding invoices.
- Motivation. You love to beat records, expect the best from yourself, and want to keep improving.
- Multitasking skills. You excel at handling multiple responsibilities at once. You can identify and focus on the most pressing project, while still keeping track of other tasks.
- A problem solver. You’re not afraid to take on complex projects—in fact, you get a thrill out of finding the best solution.
- Ready to prove yourself. The opportunity to wade into new waters is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Empathy. You have a knack for stepping into someone else's shoes and seeing the world through their eyes.
- Customer-facing experience. You’ve interacted directly with customers to resolve their needs
- Call experience. You’ve spent time on the phone working with or acquiring customers.
- Prior CRM usage. We use Salesforce, but experience with any CRM software translates well.
- Knowledgeable about sports. Being a former athlete, in club or high school sports isn’t necessary but would help you connect with and understand our users.
- Passion for finance or sales. You could see yourself in a career in either of these areas and are excited to gain experience working with our talented teams.
- Ask you to make an impact. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities. We want to hear what you think and see what you can do.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But even if you’re taking advantage of the opportunity to work remotely, we’ll provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Develop your career. On top of working alongside some of the best professionals in the business and gaining real-world experience, we’ll give you extra opportunities like lunch-and-learns and access to curated libraries to round out your internship.
- Support your wellbeing. You’ll have an entire team on your side to give advice and provide answers to your questions, plus more resources like topic-specific Slack channels and employee resource groups. In short, we have you covered.
Inclusion at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. Through our actions, behaviors and attitude, we’ll create an environment where everyone, no matter their differences, feels like they belong.
We offer resources to ensure our employees feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work, including employee resource groups and communities. But we recognize there’s ongoing work to be done, which is why we track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.