Relationship Manager, Asset Managers - Associate
iCapital is looking to hire an Associate to join the Enterprise Solutions team, specifically focused on a large asset manager and key client relationship for the firm. The team is responsible for maintaining and expanding our largest and most strategic client relationships. The team strives to understand our clients’ needs and collaborate with other departments to deliver customized solutions and the highest quality client service and execution.
Reporting to one of our Account Managers, the ideal candidate will serve as a daily point of contact for the client, assisting in regular communications, tracking deliverables, and resolving complex issues with a strategic mindset. The role will also coordinate various processes internally, working closely with representatives of a cross-functional team. This role requires a significant level of client engagement and focus on customer retention. Prior experience in alternative investments is preferred but not required. A familiarity with technological and/or operational processes and working with distribution partners and asset managers is also preferred.
- Play a key role in day-to-day relationship management and responding to inquiries from the client in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams and representatives across the company to drive tactical and strategic initiatives regarding account growth strategy, product platform enhancements, platform integrations, third party partners, fund launches, marketing, and more.
- Manage and assist with internal projects and develop frameworks and processes for ongoing team management and process improvement.
- Work alongside the Client Solutions team to develop meaningful measurements of success.
- 3+ years of experience in a business development, relationship management, customer support, or investor relations capacity
- Knowledge and familiarity of alternatives or specifically private equity preferred
- Direct experience working for or with asset management firms is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Experience with SAAS offerings and wealth tech platforms preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for client service and exceeding client expectations
- Willingness to grow within the role over time
The base salary range for this role is $75,000 to $95,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally