Client Solutions Specialist - Associate
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $176 billion in global client assets invested in 1,433 funds, as of December 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018-2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is seeking a Client Solutions Specialist to contribute to the development and execution of our international expansion. The candidate will support the business development activities of iCapital in EMEA with a primary focus on GPs, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Platforms. This role will be based in Zurich.
- Support the Client Solutions EMEA team in executing the business development strategy for GPs, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and 3rd Party Fund Platforms.
- Liaison with Internal Stakeholders: Collaborate with internal teams such as marketing, compliance, legal, and finance to facilitate seamless operations.
- Operational and Administrative Tasks: Provide operational support related to initiatives with 3rd party platforms.
- Support client requests incl. the timely response of RFPs and other client-related business development activities.
- Event Support: Support in planning, coordination, and execution of marketing events in Switzerland and the EU, including conferences, roadshows, and client events.
- Deliver exceptional client experience for our GP/Asset Manager, Wealth Manager and 3rd Party Fund Platforms clients.
- 3+ year of experience in a business development / relationship management capacity with an Asset Manager or Wealth Manager.
- Strong understanding for Alternative Investments, ideally gained in an investor relations or business development environment.
- Demonstrated client service and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to grow into a relationship manager role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment, self-motivated with an hands-on attitude and ability to work independently.