ForgeRock Architect/ ForgeRock Senior Consultant (Contract)
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 18 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized leader in advisory, strategy and professional services specializing in:
- Identity Governance & Administration (IGA)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
- Cloud Security
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
We are currently looking for a ForgeRock Architect or a ForgeRock Senior Consultant to join KeyData’s Delivery Services, as a consultant, you will be undertaking tasks related to the design and implementation of IAM platforms. This includes the design, installation, configuration, and administration of ForgeRock products for internal customers, focusing on various IAM capabilities such as ForgeRock AM, IDM, IG, and DS.
If you're passionate about working in an environment where you can experience accelerated growth, development, and a high impact, this role could be for you!
Location: Canada, Remote
Employment Type: Contract
- You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining identity federation/synchronization and Single Sign across different clients/solutions.
- Develop and maintain authorization and authentication trees/nodes, chains, and policies based on business use cases.
- Perform as the primary liaison in installation and configurations of ForgeRock IAM product suite, troubleshoot problem/issue resolution with ForgeRock - Products, and update system documentation.
- Directory configuration and tools (e.g., FR DS, Active Directory, LDAP).
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience working with ForgeRock.
- Experience in one or more of the ForgeRock products like ForgeRock IDM, ForgeRock AM, ForgeRock DS, and ForgeRock IAM suite.
- Proficient in the Design, installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of the ForgeRock platform (6+ and above).
- Experience implementing ForgeRock Open AM, OAuth, OIDC, or similar identity, authorization, or authentication protocols/frameworks would be an added advantage.
- Experience integrating with ServiceNow, SAP HANA S/4, and Active Directory connectors with ForgeRock IDM.
- Experience developing custom connectors like Scripted REST and working with Restful APIs is an added advantage.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On.
- Identity Federation.
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace, and replication topology experience.
- Resource Provisioning and Synchronization.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, Agile experience is a plus.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Business, emerging technologies in relevant industry/domain, strong understanding of trends (market and technology) in areas of specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related subjects.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in software/systems/engineering and a solid understanding of identity and access management.
- Experience deploying and managing ForgeRock products.
- Rich Domain expertise on Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- People-First Business – Our people are our product and our biggest asset, and we treat them as such! We have smart and supportive teammates that make our culture fun and engaging.
- A Place to Accelerate Your Career – We are in hyper-growth mode and there are extensive opportunities to learn, grow, and advance in different areas of the business.
- Leading IAM Services Organization in North America - We are Gartner recognized, have the most deployments in Canada, and maintain a track record of 100% client satisfaction. We have a dynamic working environment where you have direct impact on business success!
- We promote equality, diversity (ethnic, cultural, gender, and intellectual), and inclusion, from the top down, as one of the only woman-led Canadian cyber businesses that is WBE-certified.
Apply now to join the KeyData team!