Senior Application Specialist
Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
The Applications Specialist provides technical and client support through troubleshooting and answering external and internal customer questions on function and usage of Paciolan products and partnerships. The ideal candidate will possess strong product knowledge across the product suite as well as expanding knowledge of customers’ business requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform front-line phone support approximately 75% of the time, receiving customer calls and resolving issues over the phone; The remaining time will be spent resolving customers’ application questions in areas of product usage and product functionality, improving product expertise, and sharing information both internally and externally via online articles and webinars
- Identify data issues, identify requested support tasks as billable work, and provide data editing as necessary
- Guide clients through use of standard reports and document custom report requirements
- Written abilities are necessary to produce documentation for knowledge base and customer use and to develop functional specifications to submit to the programming department
- Strive to maintain a positive attitude in all situations, effectively resolve sensitive customer issues in a professional manner, and maintain frequent communication with the customer during issue resolution
- Aid in the process of product development and quality assurance of product enhancements and/or beta testing of new product software when necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years experience in industry customer service and/or professional service
- Successful track record in building relationships and interacting with customers, diligence in resolving customer application issues and willingness to jump in and tackle issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving skills, and ability to work well on a team
- Self-analysis of knowledge level and skills
- Capability to resolve product application problems
- Situational awareness and analysis
- Ability to identify and seek needed information
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and foster teamwork
- Solid keyboard skills and desktop application proficiency
- Availability to provide “after-hours” support periodically
- Some travel may be required for onsite support and/or training
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
4+ years experience in Software Support with emphasis on Ticketing Applications; Related Bachelor’s degree preferred
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent consulting and customer service skills a must
- Clear and professional communication
- Analytical and interpersonal skills essential
- Able to work under moderate supervision
- Event day management or box office experience
- Database analysis and report writing experience
- Software support experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Fast paced interrupt driven environment; periods of high volume may occur
- After hours on-call support rotation
- No special physical demands required
The approximate base pay range for this position is $26.44 to $31.25 per hour. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to job-related knowledge, skills, and experience as well as geographic location.
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Our suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; and campus-wide business and sponsorship development.
Our people-first culture is the foundation of our business and is reflective of our approach to building meaningful relationships with our employees, partners, and fans. The company strives each day to deliver the mission statement and embody the core values that make LEARFIELD an exciting place to work.
Powering the connection of fans to the brands and experiences they love.
Our Core Values
Build Trust | Be Fans of One Another | Power Tomorrow | Create & Connect Communities | Have Fun
LEARFIELD offers a full spectrum of benefits for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance and Other Insurance Plans, Flexible Paid Time Off (including Parental Leave), Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.