Account Executive, Ticket Sales - Vanderbilt University
Founded in 2011 on the people principles of Character, Capacity and Commitment, LEARFIELD Amplify represents nearly 50 collegiate athletic departments, professional sports teams and related industry organizations nationwide, with more than 170 on-site sales personnel dedicated to serving these respective relationships. The company delivers a total revenue solution through staff development, high-value expertise, and engaged fan relationships. As the sports industry and fan behavior continues to evolve, LEARFIELD Amplify remains at the forefront of business intelligence through many of its national relationships, leading to increased revenues for teams across the country.
As the exclusive outbound arm for the University, the ticket sales team manages many of the sales efforts for ticketed sports. As a member of the team, we provide fans, partners, businesses, and constituents of the University with the outreach and access to all ticket types, including season, partial, and group tickets, and ultimately providing experiences to grow involvement and revenue generation across the board while integrating fully within the department and the community.
LEARFIELD Amplify is actively seeking an Account Executive, Ticket Sales to work for Vanderbilt University ticket sales team in Nashville, TN. Our highly valued Account Executives are a critical piece of our puzzle! Without their contributions, the property could not deliver on its commitments. The goal is to facilitate the school’s outreach and revenue generation to maximize and help the University grow in attendance and revenue. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior ticket sales experience, we want to meet you!
- Sell Football and Men's and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
- Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
- History of success in ticket sales preferably with a major Division 1 university or professional sports
- Minimum of 6 months of sales or customer service experience.
- Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Director
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-first culture is the foundation of our business and is reflective of our approach to building meaningful relationships with our employees, partners, and fans. The company strives each day to deliver the mission statement and embody the core values that make LEARFIELD an exciting place to work.
Powering the connection of fans to the brands and experiences they love.
Our Core Values
Build Trust | Be Fans of One Another | Power Tomorrow | Create & Connect Communities | Have Fun
LEARFIELD offers a full spectrum of benefits for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance and Other Insurance Plans, Flexible Paid Time Off (including Parental Leave), Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity