Sr. Mobile Engineer (React Native) - Remote (LATAM)
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
Luxury Presence is a rapidly growing Bessemer-backed SaaS startup that enables real estate agents to manage their online presence. We are moving fast to become the all-in-one marketing platform for the industry. If building a mobile application utilizing the latest technologies to host thousands of real estate agents helping them connect with each other interests you — you would be a great fit for our engineering & development teams.
Who is the ABC Squad?
Our mission is to empower real estate agents and buyers to help them to collaborate in their search for a new home. We are building the Presence Copilot, a personal assistant powered by AI to provide agents with the most up-to-date information on the go and consolidate information about their clients. Our main product is an iOS React Native application with an Android version for next year. We are currently in alpha with plans to release it in Q1 in 2024.
We do a quick, 3 step, fully virtual interview process.
1. Engineering Craft Interview (Deep Dive Technical)
2. Engineering Craft Interview (Technical Breadth)
3. Culture and Values Interview
What you will do as a Sr. Mobile Engineer:
- Design, build, test, and deploy react native mobile applications
- Develop new user-facing mobile features
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Conduct code reviews for peers and mentor junior Engineers
- Participate in squad ceremonies and team events (lunch & learn, brainstorms, etc.)
Our Technology Stack:
- React Native / GraphQL / Apollo
- React / StyledComponents / Apollo / SingleSPA FE
- Node / Typescript Microservices
- AWS / Kubernetes / Lambda
Skills And Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with React Native mobile application framework. GraphQL experience is a plus!
- Experience bridging iOS and Android native layers
- Experience with data-driven architecture and systems design, RESTful APIs, microservices architecture.
- Proficiency utilizing PostgreSQL
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, external frameworks, and libraries
- Experience understanding and implementation of cloud-native architectures (AWS serverless or containers preferred) at scale in production environments
- Embraces the concepts of Agile Scrum software development and its related collaboration and issue tracking tools (e.g. Freshworks, JIRA, Rally)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) model, including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
- Proven success working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 9,000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round and recently announced $19.2M Series B-1. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.