Group Manager, Industry Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a dynamic Group Manager of Industry Marketing to create and lead a team focused on specific industry verticals. This role reports to the Director of GTM & Insights and is part of Lyra’s growing product marketing organization. In this role you will shape and implement industry-specific marketing strategies and play a significant role in helping Lyra deepen its footprint in key verticals. The likely best fit is a B2B marketer who has experience working with salespeople to build crisp, compelling assets that will move buyers (in this case benefits leaders) along the buying journey. Perhaps most importantly, this person will be at the center of bringing Lyra’s story to life in a compelling, effective way!
- Industry-Specific Marketing Strategy:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that cater to specific industry needs and opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create marketing and sales tools that drive customer engagement in targeted industries.
- Team Leadership:
- Build, lead and mentor a team of marketing professionals, cultivating a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Set clear goals and support team members in their professional development.
- Market Intelligence:
- Lead efforts in gathering industry-specific market research and customer feedback.
- Utilize insights to inform marketing strategies, develop relevant personas, and tailor messaging for different industries.
- Content Creation and Storytelling:
- Identify key narratives and data points across different departments to create compelling marketing materials.
- Bring creativity and efficiency to marketing efforts, focusing on impactful content and scalable deliverables.
- Collaboration with Sales and Other Departments:
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders to support the effective promotion of Lyra Health solutions.
- Proven experience (8+ years) in industry marketing, with a focus on healthcare or technology sectors.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in team management and development.
- Ability to create simplicity from complex issues. You can help convert open-ended goals into structured plans and deliverables. Everywhere you go, you provide clarity of words and ideas.
- You are a creator of energy – you have a clear-eyed perspective on reality but bring positive energy to the team to meet our goals and have fun doing it.
- Scrappy. You are comfortable questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better. You are never afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Pace – you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.