Content Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Materialize is an operational data warehouse. It’s the same SQL, same workflows, same architecture as an analytical data warehouse, but with a continuous computation model instead of batch. Your data is always up to date, always consistent, and always immediately accessible, so you can build real-time automation, engaging customer experiences, and new operational data products that drive value for your business.
Our streaming-first data warehouse is purpose-built for the unique demands of operational work. The familiar cloud architecture means low admin overhead, no new skills required. And the incremental engine means the same complex batch transformation logic from analytical warehouses can be ported over to run in real time with minimal engineering effort, and without increasing costs.
Kleiner Perkins, Redpoint Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
About the role:
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the greatest minds in databases to create a wide variety of engaging content. You will have the responsibility of creating our content strategy and then working with internal and external partners to deliver a steady stream of content for our prospects, customers, and ecosystem. Expect to work on whitepapers, blogs, website content, video, customer case studies, and whatever other format you feel will be most impactful for our audience. We expect you to come into this role eager to be a partner to our entire organization, and in return we will ensure you have everything you need to turn your strategy into a success. This role is intended as an individual contributor, with the potential for further growth.
- Strong sense of creativity, imagination, and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate within marketing and other departments
- Ready to create and manage content that will help us to most effectively market Materialize
- Comfortable working with and managing external partners as necessary
- Comfortable personally writing (and assisting others to write) content from scratch
- 4+ years of related marketing experience
- Experience creating and managing content strategy with creativity
- Proven experience creating content for a B2B audience
- Willingness to serve as a partner to marketing, sales, and technical teams
- Willingness to accept input, evaluate feedback, and refine into a final product
- Experience with databases, SQL, streaming, and cloud ecosystem a huge plus!
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.