Software Development Engineer - II (Fullstack)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle analytics team is responsible for providing enterprise-level insights to our customers. We strive to make platform-level self-serving frameworks, ensuring they have a direct and positive impact on deriving insights and taking informed action.
Our responsibilities center around three core pillars:
Building frameworks: We aim to create framework-based solutions in analytics that can be utilized by other teams in Mindtickle.
Enhanced reporting: We empower our administrators to craft customized widgets and dashboards according to their use cases. A self-serving platform in the true sense.
Insightful data analytics: Our focus is on providing actionable insights to our clients and stakeholders, enabling informed decision-making and continuous program optimization.
We are seeking a rock-star technology evangelist (frontend heavy profile) for the analytics engineering team. You are responsible for building, maintaining & scaling Products at Mindtickle by rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
What’s in it for you?
- You must have built, managed & scaled large-scale applications or infrastructure.
- You can directly connect business problems to technical problems.
- Design & Build - Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best practices and leverage world-class tech stack.
- Measurable outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against set marks.
- DevOps - You will need to set up every essential (tracking/alerting) to make sure the infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
- Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentational.
- You should be a team player.
- You should be positive towards problem solving, and have a very structural thought process to solve problems. You should be agile enough to learn new technology if needed.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Obtained B Tech / BS / BE / M Tech / MS / ME in CS or equivalent from IITs or Top Tier Engineering Colleges.
- Owns 3-6 years of strong software(application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills.
- Acquire proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role.
- Are fluent in responsive design and mobile/tablet UX/UI.
- Possess knowledge of UI testing automation frameworks.
- Have experience with graphQL, relay, and micro-frontend is a plus.
- Get hold of practical knowledge of databases (redis/postgres or any graphDB).Working knowledge of AWS, docker, and Kubernetes.
- Are self-motivated and team player.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.