Senior Digital Experience Designer
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
The Senior Digital Experience Designer works closely with the Design Leads in an effort to solve complex business challenges while being an advocate for users with foundational knowledge with user-centered design processes.
Foundational characteristics of the Senior Digital Experience Designer include empathy, creative problem-solving, comfort with uncertainty, collaboration, iteration, communication skills, excellent technical design skills and curiosity.
This role will work hand-in-hand with other disciplines and stakeholders to scale our digital solutions across multiple platforms and enhance user flows based on comprehensive research and user-centered design processes.
This role involves hands-on design responsibilities including journey mapping, design research, wire framing, prototyping, alignment to brand standards and UI guidelines, high-fidelity visual design, data visualization and visual hierarchy.
This role will support the Retail and Health Portfolio within the Digital Experience Design Organization reporting to the Digital Design Director for Find, Manage and Get Care.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in UX, UI or blended UX/UI design
Expert-level Figma skills; Experience collaborating in Miro
- Proven experience in driving and delivering design from initial concepts all the way to hand-off and successful launch
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop, native app and other digital experiences
- 1 year of experience Leading iterative discovery and solution processes to define, design and deliver solutions
- Expert understanding of design systems
- Applied experience in designing based on an enterprise design system
- Native application design experience (iOS and Android)
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of native application design, responsive web, desktop and other digital experiences
- Easily adapts to change and fully embodies a growth mindset
- Ability to align team members around the ideal digital experience and gain support and commitment
- Experience in designing and delivering work from initial concepts all the way to successful market launches
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Awareness of how native mobile technical restraints can influence design choices
- Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners
- Experience working within an Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Methodology as a development process
- Understanding of component-based design
- Experience in UI design including a strong grasp on visual hierarchy, spacing, typography
- Knowledgeable about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA minimum) and able to collaborate with Accessibility team to arrive at solutions that are inclusive and accessible
- Proven experience in leveraging qualitative and quantitative customer research and communicating insights to gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Graphic Design, Information Design, Product Design, Human Factors or equivalent/relevant work experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$90,000.00 – $180,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.