Home Health Sales Coordinator
Sales & Business Development
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
We are looking for relationship builders, change makers and go-getters!
Our Sales Coordinator serves as an important liaison between the Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, referral source and patient. This role brings together supporting the home health sales team, retrieving orders, coordinating care, and managing pending referrals. As support to our Sales team, this role will require travel as needed. Compensation package includes salary bringing at $65,000/year (negotiable, DOE) mileage reimbursement, benefits, PTO and a Wellness Day.
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting in achievement of goals with Area Sales Manager and Sales team.
- Assist with Referral Coordination Program (RCP) to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Use skills to develop new relationships with health care professionals as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Assist in coordinating sales and marketing events.
- Track and update spending report and NTUC report and makes appropriate customer service follow-upcalls.
- Ability to remain positive and resilient while working under pressure and against deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with data, reporting and follow up.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
At Mission Healthcare we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mission Healthcare Family of Companies includes Mission Home Health, Mission Hospice, Moniker Hospice, Healthy Living at Home, Tender Care, Sun Tree, Hands of Hope, Advanced Healthcare Services, One Care and Compass at Home.
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans - Reasonable Accommodation
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.