Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
San Marcos, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Change and grow with us.
Respect for everyone is a standard, not an objective. We support each other so we can use our time to do the things that matter inside and outside of work. We genuinely care about the well‐being of others and make a difference by giving our time and resources. We achieve more collectively than we ever could individually.
Currently, we are looking for Full Time Registered Nurses to grow our team!
Pay starting at $50/hr, negotiable DOE
- Must have active RN license and CPR certification.
- one (1) year of experience with RN licensure.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, active auto insurance meeting state minimum requirements.
- Offering a positive work/life blend
- Development & Continued Education
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage (available the 1st day of month following date of hire)
Why Should You Apply?
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of patients and their families
- Excellent team support and job satisfaction
- Flexible scheduling for a productive work/life blend
We are committed to excellence and finding fulfillment inside and outside of work. By celebrating our accomplishments, learning from our mistakes, staying positive and embracing change, we continuously improve as people, as professionals and as a company. We strive to amaze. As a team, we proudly serve those who have served our communities. We find purpose in knowing what we do matters. We are passionate.
Mission Healthcare Family of Companies includes Mission Home Health, Mission Hospice, Moniker Hospice, Healthy Living at Home, Tender Care, Sun Tree, Hands of Hope, Advanced Healthcare Services, One Care and Compass at Home.
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans - Reasonable Accommodation
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.