Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Home Health
gardnerville, nv, usa
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Be a part of transforming healthcare.
At Healthy Living, Carson City, respect for everyone is a standard, not an objective. We support each other so we can use our time to do the things that matter inside and outside of work. We genuinely care about the well‐being of others and make a difference by giving our time and resources. We achieve more collectively than we ever could individually.
Compensation ranging from $40-$45/ Hour, DOE, based on Pay Per Visit Model.
- Licensed to practice as Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Associate degree in physical therapy
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Current CPR certification
- A licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Offering a positive work/life blend
- Training and development
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage (available the 1st day of month following date of hire)
- Staff Gatherings!
Why Should You Apply?
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of patients and their families
- Excellent team support and job satisfaction
- Flexible scheduling for a productive work/life blend
Mission Healthcare Family of Companies includes Mission Home Health, Mission Hospice, Moniker Hospice, Healthy Living at Home, Tender Care, Sun Tree, Hands of Hope, Advanced Healthcare Services, One Care and Compass at Home.
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans - Reasonable Accommodation
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.