Regional Product Specialist Lead, APAC
Moloco is a machine learning company empowering organizations of all sizes to grow and unlock the full value of their unique first-party data, elevating the traditional path to performance advertising. While the largest technology companies have proven the speed and scale of ad-targeting utilizing data— the same robust performance powered by machine learning has previously been unavailable beyond their platforms.
That's where Moloco steps in. With Moloco's powerful combination of cutting-edge machine learning technologies, we play a unique and visible role in shaping the digital economy, all while allowing companies to stay independent and scale.
An industry leader at the nexus of machine learning, performance marketing, and visionary product infrastructure, Moloco is advancing the advertising technology industry. We ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work. Check us out on Glassdoor and be sure to get an inside look at working at Moloco on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, London, Berlin, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Gurgaon, and Tokyo.
Creating a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion and belonging is core to our existence. To reach our goals, diversity of talent and thought is a critical component to how we operate as an organization. Our workforce is our superpower, and we know that fostering a culture of inclusion, authenticity, and belonging will allow us the greatest opportunity to carry out our mission -- to empower businesses of all sizes to grow through operational machine learning.
Moloco is a truly rewarding place to work and in an exciting period of growth, which you could be a part of. Join us today and apply now!
The Impact You’ll Be Contributing to Moloco:
The GTM team at Moloco defines, designs, and executes on the commercial strategy for the company. The team is responsible for identifying, sizing, and segmenting the opportunity, determining how our sales and business development teams go after it, and enabling them to be successful at doing so. We are alumni from top consulting companies, mobile disruptors, big tech, and ad tech leading organizations, and we optimize for growth for each of us and for the company. We value continuous innovation, operational excellence, and effective cross-functional partnerships.
Within the GTM org, the Global Product Specialist (GPS) team is responsible for driving the success of a specific set of Moloco products and initiatives, serving as chief champions and functional experts of our products. The GPS team works closely with Sales and strategic Customers in each region/market to bring out the best in our products, connecting market needs back to our Product team to shape how our products are built and brought to market. The GPS team are experts in Mobile AdTech trends and themes and monitor what is happening in industry to help prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional partners to shape product direction and drive product adoption.
The ideal candidate for this role is an inspirational leader capable of crafting a compelling vision/strategy that will unlock success for Moloco in the APAC markets while growing the Product Specialists under your guidance. You are adept at diving deep into the markets your Sales stakeholders are serving, finding patterns among datapoints, validating those patterns in reality with Voice of the Customer and then ruthlessly prioritizing swift action against the largest opportunities. You have a proven track record partnering effectively with external customers, product/engineering and sales/marketing counterparts, enabling an efficient product<>market feedback loop and influencing long term direction as well as day to day execution. Most importantly, you have a proven track record of growing/unlocking the best out of your teams while maintaining a productive work environment.
What you’ll be working on:
- Build, grow, and lead a team of Product Specialists across our APAC offices.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize initiatives to provide top-notch support for the Sales team, and collect/funnel Voice of the Market to Product through our Product Feedback processes.
- Identify, design and build tools and technical processes to increase operational efficiency for Sales and Product Specialists to accelerate in-market product adoption
- Develop points of view on complex, nuanced market challenges and work with Product/Engineering to support their roadmap
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of of Strategy Consulting or Product Activation/Marketing/Management experience
- 5+ years of people management experience with a proven track record of building, growing and inspiring high performing teams
- 5+ years in the Mobile Advertising Industry and a deep familiarity with APAC market dynamics
- A strong ability to synthesize compelling solutions that result in xFunctional consensus from disparate data points and then work with stakeholders to deliver tangible results from those solutions.
- Balance advocating for unique regional needs while also being able to connect global initiatives to local markets productively based on regional nuances
- Demonstrated capability of implementing operational rigor with an eye toward not letting procedure get in the way of impact.
- Experience working with, supporting, and teaching customers
- Comfortable communicating complex and lightly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment
- Business Proficiency in either Korean or Chinese (bonus points for both) and English
Moloco Thrive: Benefits and Well-Being:
We take care of you and create the conditions for you to do the best work of your career. Through a lens of Inclusion, we offer innovative benefits which empower our employees to take care of themselves and their families so they can do the best work of their lives. For an overview of our global benefits, click here.
Lead with Humility: Everyone’s voice is respected, valued, and heard. With humility, we become more open and accessible to each other. We win, lose, and learn together. Accountability and feedback are essential to our success.
Uncapped Growth Mindset: We see all situations as opportunities to learn, grow, and improve as individuals and as an organization. We seek diverse perspectives, encourage curiosity, and promote experimentation to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Create Real Value: We pursue the most impactful opportunities with rigor and integrity. We take intelligent risks and make disciplined trade-offs to maintain deep focus. We help our customers win by delivering durable value.
Go Further Together: We’re one team working towards one mission and vision. We collaborate proactively and inclusively, involving the right people at the right time and in the right way. We strive to create a more equitable workplace. We won’t let each other fail.
Moloco is an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender, gender expression and gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.