New Business Account Executive
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialisation. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role is based in our London, UK Office.
We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the residential Sales and Lettings market. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to continue our growth in this market. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in the Sales and Lettings industry and has a strong interest in technology. You will have a competitive nature and have a proven record of closing deals. Sales training and guidance will be provided.
• Professionally represent MRI and our suite of residential software solutions and demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
• Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s residential solutions and the markets in which we operate
• Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
• Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
• Negotiate with prospects
• Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity and maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Experience of the Sales and Letting market
• Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
• Experience of active prospecting and securing the business of net new logos
• Ability to qualify opportunities
• Team player
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
Join our employee-led groups to maximise your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group.
Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Plan.
Invest in our competitive Personal Pension plan and help set you up for your future.
Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family as it grows is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s).
Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, in addition to a bank of 15 hours of "Flex Time Off" to be used whenever and however you choose!
Income Protection Plans give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement Schemes.
Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
As a global company, we believe diversity brings benefits for our people, customers and clients. This is why MRI Software is committed to being an inclusive employer, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, military and veteran status.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
MRI do not accept unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies for any of our job postings.