Product Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Marketing team:
Narmi’s Marketing Team sits at the center of our growth efforts and focuses on sharing Narmi's story to financial institutions across the country. The team drives our product positioning and spearheads go-to-market messaging. Marketing at Narmi includes Product-, Content-, and Events- Marketing, as well as Brand Design. We're dedicated to broadening Narmi's exposure with Financial Institutions and ensuring that the right stakeholders receive the right messaging at the right time. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Product Marketing Associate to join our team and play a crucial role in our continued success.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with product and development teams to understand product updates and enhancements, own internal stakeholder communication of releases, and develop external collateral to support the release
- Develop and maintain sales collateral, including presentations, competitive intelligence, case studies, and product info; create custom and deal-specific collateral as needed
- Provide internal and external messaging for product releases that clearly communicates features and benefits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute partnership marketing initiatives, including owning execution for partner marketing efforts
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics; enable internal teams as applicable
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing; fintech experience preferred
- Strong understanding of banking and financial technology trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience with product releases and roadmap communication preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in creating compelling marketing collateral
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The expected annual base salary for this role is $95,000 - $110,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Additional compensation in the form(s) of equity and/or commission are dependent on the position offered. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com