THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND PREFERENCE GIVEN TO THOSE CANDIDATES RESIDING IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: AZ, CA ,CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, AND WA**
This position will work in a team environment supporting clients and representing Navia in a
professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner via e-mail, phone conversations, and in-
person. This person must possess a willingness to educate and instruct when working with
clients as well as collaborate with dedicated account manager(s) to assist in day-to-day
administrative tasks for large clients.
• Answer general inquiries from employer groups via the client support phone line and
the employer services email queue.
• Conduct welcome calls for new clients to introduce them to the administration tools
for the products and services we will be providing them.
• Contact clients regarding plan renewals and new product offerings.
• Support all Navia Account managers.
• Develop a deep understanding of the file import process and the various types of
files that clients send FPS and the roles that they play in active plan administration .
• Create custom reports for employers. Includes gathering and aggregating data.
• Conduct research to answer employer inquiries and needs.
• Attend benefit fairs and/or open enrollment meetings when needed.
• Assist with the client renewal process by creating new plan year forms and
documents for clients at renewal using Word and sending to the client/broker.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable with public speaking.
• Ability to travel to/from client fairs and meetings.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.