Senior Backend Engineer
Noodle Analytics, Inc. (Noodle.ai)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be the technical leader for the development of an enterprise AI application reducing industrial waste in the supply chain space. You will work with a high-performing team of wonderful humans to scale the application and shape advanced feature development.
Noodle.ai Supply Chain products are solving very complex problems in modern global supply chains with innovative technology and AI/ML. We are in a hyper-growth mode and in this role, you will get the opportunity to help drive this growth – solving complex challenges around scalability, observability, and integration with the broader ecosystem of the enterprise stack. In this key role, you will also be a champion for growing our collaborative engineering culture as we scale – creating an inclusive environment within the team that fosters learning, and innovation, harnessing the creativity of a diverse set of perspectives and aligning the team on a common mission.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will provide technical leadership to engineering squad for our Supply Chain AI product.
- You will develop product and related services, carving service boundaries leveraging domain driven.
- You will be pushing boundaries of technical innovation by continuously evaluating & implementing architectural patterns, approaches and frameworks which would improve the product code base.
- You will identify and address technical debt by planning re-architecture, refactoring efforts.
- You will set high standards for technical work by setting up CI/CD workflows, high level design reviews, Code reviews, Test suite reviews.
- You will ensure the organization has appropriately high technical competence and strives for excellence in your
- You will be the technical subject matter expert for Noodle product strategy & architecture.
- Experience as a Software developer for a complex enterprise SaaS product.
- years of experience in software development.
- Experience with OO programming (Python is ideal).
- Fluent with building service leveraging REST/GraphQL (FastAPI/Flask).
- Experience of deploying and managing highly available application & distributed computing workloads over Kubernetes.
- Fluent in SQL and NoSQL databases and modern data processing stack – Snowflake/Databricks Delta Lake, DBT, Airflow/Dagster, Apache Druid.
- Experience deploying open-source systems to production at scale.
- Understanding of components in a well architected SaaS, familiarity with DevOps as a culture, Test driven development.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, managing expectations, proactively communicating, and collaboratively solving problems in ways that optimize for the larger team’s success.
Nice to Have
- Experience or conceptual understanding of ML Engineering/MLOps, DataOps will be a big plus.
- Hands on experience with ML frameworks like Kubeflow/MLFlow/Sagemaker.
- Experience with building a visualization heavy analytics application.
- Knowledge of messaging systems and microservices architecture
- Experience in Supply Chain domain, especially integrating with common elements of enterprise supply chain tech stack will be an advantage.
- Experience working with a global team is a big advantage.
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we’re developing next-generation enterprise software that leverages Enterprise Artificial Intelligence to tackle volatility in supply chains. We are a diverse and interdisciplinary team, looking for collaborative and intellectually curious Noodlers hungry to learn from other perspectives, create together, and have fun along the way.
Want to help shape the future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence®? Let’s noodle.