Hospitality Liaison (Full Time)
Coordinates and facilitates lobby operations and guest service activities supporting patient and family centered care. Monitors the overall service delivery operations of the lobby and entrance areas. Conveys key strategic messages to patients and family members as well as service line managers and staff, consistent with a culture of patient centeredness and hospitality.
- Proactively identifies operations needing improvement and collaborates with multiple support service departments to ensure optimal lobby operations and guest service activities (i.e. patient navigation, environmental services, maintenance, parking garage, security, etc.).
- Monitors of all lobby amenities, functions and appearance.
- Provides sensitive, culturally diverse assistance/guidance to patients, families and visitors in stressful situations; escalates issues to appropriate departments and/or management, as required.
- Responds quickly to patient/customer requests, obtaining answers to questions regarding non-clinical information.
- Monitors and assists discharged patients leaving the facility, ensuring appropriate discharge procedures are followed.
- Ensures availability of wheelchair services to incoming and outgoing patients and visitors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).