Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
About The Team
We are looking for a Billing Analyst to join the Outreach Finance team. This critical hire will report to the Billing Manager and be the point of contact for customer billing inquiries. They will also assist with ad hoc billing and AR related tasks.
The perfect candidate for this role will be customer-service oriented and have excellent communication, prioritization, and organizational skills. A successful candidate will also have strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain and improve daily operations, while working independently.
English fluency is required and please apply with a resume in English.
Location: We’re looking to hire in Mexico City.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Responding to customer billing inquiries via Zendesk queue. Including but not limited to, invoice requests, billing disputes, account balance questions, and cancellation requests
- Working cross-functionally with Sales/CSM’s, Revenue Operations, Finance Systems, and Order Management teams to troubleshoot customer inquiries
- Enforcing and providing guidance regarding billing requirements
- Customer account and purchase order reconciliations
- Documenting and maintaining billing and Accounts Receivable processes
- Processing of customer refunds, adjustments, and updates to customer account information
- Assisting with retrieval of data and support documents in satisfying various audit requests
- Additional ad hoc billing and Accounts Receivable projects as needed
Our Vision Of You
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable or equivalent relevant experience in technology related industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Capable of handling high volume in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and various departments within the company
- System experience with Zuora preferred, or other big ERP’s (i.e., Workday, Oracle, etc.)
- Salesforce or CRM and Zendesk experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- English fluency required and please apply with resume in English