Manager, Customer Success Scale
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
About the Team
The purpose of Customer Success at Outreach is to guide our customers throughout their Outreach journey - with a focus on removing barriers to product adoption and health. Through this we achieve mutual success by helping our customers realize value, leading to long term customer retention and growth.
As the Manager of Customer Success Consultants, you will lead and manage a team of customer success professionals who are focused on delivering value realization for our customers at scale. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success, Scale, this is a pivotal role that requires the ability to lead a team, collaborate with our Go-To-Market organizations to deliver a seamless customer journey, build best practices and help a fast growing company deliver against our customer promise.
This role is 100% in English, only CVs submitted in English will be considered.
Location: This is a hybrid role based in Mexico City (3x a week in the office)
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
Leadership & Team Building
- Recruit & develop an industry leading CSC team, founded on best practices and the ability to translate objectives into measurable actions
- Craft and facilitate personal career development plans, uplevel the team’s capabilities and provide ongoing enablement while setting a strong example of alignment to Outreach Values
- Partner with CS leadership as agents of change and transformation across the business to put the strategic vision into actionable milestones
- Manage the team to a key set of activities and indicators across the customer lifecycle
- Provide active performance feedback and management to CSCs based on set KPIs, targets, as well as customer call coaching
Driving the business: delivering value and driving customer health
- Partnering with Sales, CX and other GTM Leadership to coordinate successful at scale adoption, value and retention conversations that will result in renewals and expansions between CSC and Growth AEs, including coaching CSCs in building strategic customer Success/Value Plans, optimization and value realization
- Monitoring and managing data dashboards for multiple commercial segments, identifying and acting quickly to resolve red flags that may put accounts at risk, as well as capitalizing on greenspace opportunities
- Fielding customer escalations and supporting EBRs for your team to discuss roadmap, value realization and overall account health
- Forecasting the health of your team's business and delivering results against monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs based on Outreach’s Goals.
- Exemplify an entrepreneurial bias that inspires your team to recognize patterns within the portfolio and surface key wins that will drive improvements for the business
Partner with internal resources, acting as customer advocate
- Connecting internal teams to maximize the customer experience - Product, Professional Services, Business Intelligence, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Leadership
- Prioritizing strategic initiatives and day-to-day management at the same time, working across internal/external stakeholders
Our Vision of You:
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- 3+ years as a people manager with enterprise-grade SaaS company
- Experience serving in the North American market is a big plus.
- Experience in sales strategy, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation Softwares, Support Platforms or other relevant enterprise-grade SaaS applications
- Demonstrable leader who knows how to align the team and build trust through clear prioritization and closed loop feedback, as well as builds the performance or individuals through coaching, reviews, reward and recognition programs
- Proven ability to contextualize data to drive team performance but also showcase ROI for customers
- Experience in setting and measuring team KPIs and results
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that improved team performance