Senior Solution Architect
There are NO limits to your career: come shape the future and be part of a truly unique global culture at OutSystems!
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking to add a Senior Solution Architect (pre-sales Engineer) to provide consultative technical expertise during the sales process.
The Senior Solution Architect will work side to side with our Account Executives, interface with prospects, and provide technical expertise throughout the sales process. A Solution Architect career at OutSystems is a great opportunity for those who are passionate
about technology and want to develop their competencies at the business level. The activities performed by an OutSystems Solution Architect are diverse - one day you might be assisting with a high-level pitch of the OutSystems technology to a CIO, and the next day
you might be working hands-on to develop a small proof of concept.
- Work as an IT expert and evangelist while supporting customers in their technical evaluation process by delivering high quality presentations and workshops
- Analyze the customers' functional and technical requirements in order to design technical solutions
- Work closely with the sales team in the creation of proposals that present compelling technical solutions that adjust to the customers' needs and requirements
- Understand the customers' IT architecture in order to clarify the strategic fit of the OutSystems technology with their IT ecosystem
- Work together with the OutSystems Solution delivery team in the delivery of successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- Work with OutSystems partners to develop technical capabilities and competencies to sell and deliver OutSystems solutions and technology
- 3-6 years related experience with a software company
- BS/BA in computer science or related technical degree
- Prior Pre-Sales Experience
- Expertise in web or mobile app development, enterprise systems, business modeling, database concepts and project
- management - preferably using Agile Development Methodologies
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner
- Deep insight on technical architectures, IT products and product positioning
- Strong business acumen is a plus
- Availability to travel
Location: US – Remote - Central States
The Longer Story:
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United
States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed
us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
OutSystems nurtures an inclusive culture of diversity, where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic selfand perform at their best. A company that embraces the creativity and innovation that comes through diverse
perspectives. We are committed to creating a team that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiativesand are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration
regardless of race, place of origin, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expressionor identity, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by law.https://www.outsystems.com/company/careers/
Join us in disrupting the status quo of the low-code market, we give you the power to "Ask Why", you give our customers the power to innovate through software!