Senior FrontEnd Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We believe every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are a great team player you will love working here.
For our Tel Aviv office, we are seeking a Senior FrontEnd Engineer experienced in FE technologies - preferably React, with a problem-solving approach.
Among your responsibilities will be to work on end-to-end development, solve complex problems, and mentor other software developers. Join a top-tier team of software engineers working on a product that serves over 1,000 clients and contributes to 10% of the company's revenue.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Taking part in all team-related activities
- Promoting the highest coding standards and best practices
- Writing and reviewing new designs
- Investigating new technologies
- Working with product managers, architects, and other R&D teams
- Working on a SAAS product which has the highest engagement of all Own products. This product makes our customer's life easier by copying data between the customers’ environments automatically.
Your Work Experience
- Experience using languages such as Python, and Java
- Experience with UI\UX
- Knowledge and experience with Python or Java
- Experience working with Scrum\Agile methodology
- Development of enterprise-grade products
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.