Engineering Manager, Customer Value Track (Solutions area)
Currently, PandaDoc is seeking an Engineering Manager to join our Customer Value track, specifically in the Solutions area.
Solutions area designs and delivers complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
We are looking for a future Teammate who believes in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to establish persistent “teams + customers“ connections and provide regular value delivery in self-organized teams, ready to contribute with a technology-agnostic approach and full quality ownership in a global continuous learning company.
If this sounds like you, then you’re a Panda🐼 and we want you to join our team.
As a technical leader, you will facilitate and help your team find the most optimal technical solutions. You will help them establish processes enabling your team to deliver value with good quality and on a predictable schedule.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers, focusing on team management, structure, career growth, and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a part of track engineering leadership, you will be able to drive or/and contribute to track-wide and company-wide initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Help to develop and maintain engineering processes, delivery, and collaboration among multiple engineering teams
- Manage the performance and growth of engineers in your teams
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the system no matter what
- Partnership with scrum masters to establish an environment for predictable agile development
- Help shape and translate the company and product priorities into a clear and actionable; engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs
- Recruit and build an engineering team
- Be a change agent for continuously transforming environment
- Over 8 years of engineering experience, including 3 years in a management role
- Previously worked as a Software Engineer
- Have an MVP mindset
- Managed multiple teams of 15+ engineers in total
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previously worked in a product organization
- Experienced in managing delivery processes
- A self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing business environment
- You are customer- and product-focused
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!