Director of Engineering (Solutions Area)
Here at PandaDoc, we are looking for a strong Engineering Leader to join us in the challenge of building the hi-end PandaDoc Platform of B2B transactions.
We offer you an excellent opportunity to take ownership and drive forward the Solutions Area.
As a Director of Engineering, you will take charge of technology, delivery, and people in the area. You will continuously enhance the engineering product teams and managers, establish a deep partnership with the Product Organization, and, for sure, our end customers, towards the ultimate goal: to provide our customers with the best solutions for Sell and Sign.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate and partner with Product Director peers to build and execute the roadmap of Sell and Sign products. You'll be accountable for both delivery and business impact.
- Lead and manage 10 teams of software engineers and Engineering Managers. Owner of the E2E execution of all the teams: architecture, code, QA, code review, production deployment, and monitoring.
- Implement tech roadmap and setup processes to maintain 99.99% uptime.
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and feedback, and facilitate their success and satisfaction with the product.
- Manage and act as mentor and coach for Engineering Managers within the area, assisting in their professional growth
- Contribute to engineering excellence: lead company-wide initiatives to improve our ways of performing while scaling the business.
- Action and self-starter mindset, proactive problem solver
- 10+ years of experience in engineering with 5+ in management roles
- Experience in building, launching, and operating software products (SaaS domain is preferable)
- Proven leadership and "Manager of managers" experience with the ability to optimize team performance and ensure their growth
- Strong technical expertise and previous hands-on experience as a software engineer. We don't expect you to write code, but you need to understand the whole system, be able to contribute to its design and architecture, and evaluate your engineer's decisions.
- Bar raiser. You are never satisfied with the status quo and challenge yourself, your teams, and your peers.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills in remote/distributed environments
- Fluent writing and oral communication in English (C1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self-care days
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.