Food Quality Assurance Practitioner
Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with leadership on processes and procedures to prepare for internal and external audits
- Partner with Operations to help resolve facility and customer issues
- Conduct accident investigations and take steps to ensure safety policies are understood and followed by all parties
- Lead meetings to inform team members of new or changing safety policies and procedures, and address safety and/or quality issues
- Monitor warehouse safety supplies and notify operations of replacement needs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recordkeeping systems including logs, binders, and other records
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend training sessions and other events requested by Operations
- May conduct new-hire safety orientations
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years’ related experience in safety compliance roles
- Knowledge of country’s safety regulations/standards, governing bodies, and employer obligations for work-related injuries
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit in cold storage sites or up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.