Solar Sales Representative
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Remote Energy Specialist who meets with and educates prospects on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency upgrades from PosiGen. The Remote Sales Specialist meets with customers who have expressed interest in affordable, clean energy, satisfies customer concerns to move their project forward, signs all necessary documents, and guides them to ultimately complete the solar install.
Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Solution oriented with the ability to identify, de-escalate and resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- A ‘no fear’ attitude towards constructively addressing and resolving conflict.
- Exceptional Phone skills
- Ability to multitask and document customer interactions
Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Commitment to Excellence – Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Corporate Values – Understand, embrace and integrate PosiGen’s corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Customer Service - Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
- Safety and Security – Promote a safe work environment for employees
- Teamwork – Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Two or more years Solar Sales Experience (either Inside or Outside Sales) required, experience with PosiGen highly preferred
- Demonstrated success in a quota-driven solar sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
- In-Home sales experience preferred
- Proven experience resolving customer complaints surrounding the sale, implementation or project management of goods or services
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.