Inboud SDR - DACH
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the Preply Business team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
Preply Business is looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will be responsible for increasing the number of inbound activities with the purpose of qualifying the lead for sales and scheduling meetings with potential clients. Other duties will include timely outrach, developing regional prospecting strategies and pitches, and identifying new business opportunities. The position will report to the SDR Team Leader of the Global Inbound Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contact interested leads that arrive in our database via marketing efforts and provide them with top customer experience right from the beginning
- Identify pain and understand the need of the prospect - Listen actively, ask the right questions, stay curious and prove why Preply is the right option to prospect’s needs
- Have detailed knowledge of the Preply Enterprise offerings.
- Reach out to prospects through various channels (following Preply Sales playbook guidelines) to schedule meetings for our Account Executives
- Provide detailed analysis of each prospect to the sales team, learn MEDDIC methodology. Collect and maintain prospect information in the CRM database.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, social media outreach, and other documents as required.
- Support the Sales team to attain quarterly revenue goals by scheduling meetings with inbound leads..
- Be an important member of the team whose insights matter - one of our core values is Collaboration and we value your inputs to keep perfecting!
What you need to succeed:
- Native German and Fluent English speaker.
- Proficiency in cold calling, email personalization and social selling, and being multi-threaded across different channels
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management at prospective accounts.
- Passion for team collaboration, and ability to produce a consistent level of output (email, calls, etc)
- Empathy, curiosity, attention to detail, business mindset and friendliness
- Motivation to develop your skills and grow your career
- Great self-organization and time management skills
- Experience in Outbound and Inbound motion is a plus
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona, or working remotely within a close time zone
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.