Senior Software Engineer
Why it’s worth it:
Are you a passionate Software Engineer who has a proven track record of solving complex problems and being at the forefront of innovation? Pursuing a career at ReliaQuest will allow you to write code and manipulate data in ways that have never been done before, driving automation of threat detection and response for one of the world’s fastest growing industries. You will lead the creation, testing, and deployment of cutting-edge security technology to enterprise customers across the globe. Above all else, this role will allow you to work and learn from some of the most talented people in the business as well as have a direct contribution to the growth and success of RQ.
The everyday hustle:
- Research and develop creative solutions across a wide range of cutting-edge technologies to continuously evolve our platform, GreyMatter.
- Create REST API’s and integrations between various products to improve and automate our customer’s threat detection.
- Manage the continuous integration and deployment processes of complex technologies.
- Perform code reviews to ensure consistent improvement.
- Proactively automate and improve all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Interface closely with various parts of the business, both internally and externally, to ensure all users are leveraging the product with ease and to its full potential.
- Provide training and support to other team members as well as cultivate a culture of constant collaboration.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ Years of Software Development experience in the following languages and/or technologies: Python, JS, React, Angular, Java, C#, MySQL, Elastic Search or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
What makes you uncommon?
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following technologies (Elasticsearch, Kafka, Apache Spark, Logstash, Hadoop/hive, Tensorflow, Kibana, Athena/Presto/BigTable, Angular, React).
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Solid understanding of unit testing, continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Higher education/relevant certifications.